2 lights with wiring for Africa Twin 2016-19. The full power of lights will be activated with the original high beam, and the daylight mode can be switched on/off with the dashboard switch for auxiliary lighting. The switch is not included, it can be ordered at Honda dealer. Any other on/off switch can also be used. For connecting the wiring, front fairings must be removed, therefore only experienced motorcycle mechanics should make the assembling. This wiring will be connected to connectors in front of the motorcycle only, no connections to the rear of the motorcycle are needed. The included tap connector requires no special tools, just universal pliers.
Technical Data: Kit 2 lights with wiring
- Power: 50/60 Watt (in daylight mode 2.5Watt)
- Supply voltage: 11-30V DC
- Light output: 6000-7000 lumen (depends on version)
- Weight: 0,3kg
- Connection: 2x special Honda connectors (plug and play)
- Protection grade: lights IP69K/light connector IP67