2 lights with wiring for 4-stroke hard enduro bikes (with direct current in the lighting circuits), and for all motorcycles with classical electrical installation. The wiring uses the original high beam switch for switching the full power on. The 2-position switch included in the wiring, has day-night function. In the day position, the daylight mode is on, and the dipped beam is off. In the night position, the SM4 lights are off and the dipped beam is on. The full power can be activated in both day or night position, with the original high beam switch. This wiring will be connected to the wires behind the original lamp only, no connections to the rear of the motorcycle are needed. The included tap connectors require no special tools, just universal pliers. The cables are short, for high mounting place of the lights, on handlebar or on the light cover.
- Power: 50/60 Watt (in daylight mode 2.5Watt)
- Supply voltage: 11-30V DC
- Light output: 6000-7000 lumen (depends on version)
- Weight: 0,3kg
- Connection: tap connectors
- Protection grade: lights IP69K/connector IP67, switch rain tightened